International Hek Ki Boen Eng Chun Pai Association was founded in 2005, followed by the establishment of The Official Shaolin Hek Ki Boen in 2011 by Grandmaster Kenneth Lin Xiang Fuk
The main headquarter is located in Tustin, California, along with other training centers/branches across United States, South America, Europe and Asia. Shaolin HKB system has attracted attention, interest and commitment from many different experts, masters, grand masters, as well as big organization leaders all over the world. Currently, HKB is growing rapidly in many countries within four continents such as North America, South America, Asia as well as Europe.
Our goal is to have 100 affiliate schools which teach HKB Wing Chun program in the next 12 months. We will be launching a Nationwide campaign in California in a May 2013 and will be on the road for the next 12 months promoting Sifu Lin’s HKB system.
We do offer Affiliate status to HKB schools from any organization. If you do not currently have affiliation with an organization we can help you get plugged in to our International Network and trained up in our Instructor Program for FREE to offer HKB Wing Chun programs in your school. Contact us @ 540-850-9988
Currently, there has been great demand and interest in Shaolin HKB worldwide. It has sparked the interest of many sifus and instructors from wing chun and other styles to come to us and discover it themselves.
Many of them who have been exposed to our system, have become excited and happy with what they have experienced and have converted to Shaolin HKB. As a result, Sifu Lin’s Shaolin HKB have quickly grown and expanded into 12 countries in the between 2010-2011.
The Official Shaolin HKB Kuntao is established and registered organizations. Therefore they are copyrighted and protected by law.
Go to this link to get FREE 7 Days HKB Introduction Seminars in your own country;
Mission of Statements
1. To research and promote the three ancient treasure of Shaolin Tradition, passed by Hek Ki Boen, that are Chan Buddhism [Wisdom], Khi Kang/Qi Gong [Health] and HKB Kungfu/Kuntao [Martial Art].
2. To educate and introduce the Chinese cultures and arts to the public, with the spirit of friendship gathering.
3. To support the local, national and international community by opening professional training centers/branches of HKB Kuntao through an effective program that cover every aspect of life that are Mind, Body and Spirit.
4. The HKB Eng Chun Pai organization is independent, non-political and oriented toward the true state of art in real work that cover variety in work profession.
5. To create events, seminars, classes, workshop, training, activities below, but not limited to;
a. Conducting and creating an educational activities using formal or informal classes and seminars includes but not limited to Traditional Chinese Martial Art of Black Flag Wing Chun, Traditional Chinese Herb Medicine Class, Taoist Geomancy (Feng Shui), Qi Gong Meditation, Taoist and Buddhist Philosophy and Spiritual Study, etc.
b. Conducting and creating appreciation events toward Chinese Arts and Cultures such as Chinese New Year Gathering/Ceremony, Chinese Lion Dance as well as collecting/preserving ancient Chinese antiques like swords, ceramics, artifacts, statues, etc.
c. Conducting and creating activities in international seminar and workshop, kungfu pilgrims in China and S.E. Asia, Television shows/Entertainment, film industry, etc.
d. Conducting and establishing training centers/branches nationwide and internationally.
e. To identify, train, build, certify and promote instructor seed/candidates.
Conducting and creating a demonstration events in the community that includes but not limited to Kungfu Demonstration, Qi Gong as well as fundraiser for non-profit organization, etc.
Conducting and publishing medias such as books, DVDs, Manuals, etc.